Monday, March 28, 2011

Penny Black Recycle

I made this card for two friends who are riding in a Metric Century Bike Ride this weekend. Yes, I made 2 of the exact same thing! I used the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, Recycle. The Cool Caribbean Cardstock was bound for my "get rid of pile" It was one of the SU "in" colours when I first started stamping.


Stamps: Penny Black Hedge Delivery
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Cool Caribbean
Paper: Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup, Charm from Beads and Charms, PTI Parisian Doily Die, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Flower Spacers and Pearl Brads from Hobby House UK, May Arts Ribbon.

Thanks for Looking!
Heidi

5 Comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heidi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card heidi and great recycling and how apt your card features cycling...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

This is such a sweet card. I love Hedge's. Fab DP too. Hugs xo Jackie

Joey said...

Hi Heidi

this is beautiful, such gorgeous rich colours, thanks for joining us at PBSC

Joey x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card Heidi.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!