Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stamp With Fun

I found a new challenge for me on my good friend Vicky's blog. Stamp with Fun. I made this card for a family friend. She loves my cards. She is having the card I made for her birthday framed! She saw this image and said it was an Owl. I thought it was just a small bird. She loves owls, so I decided to make her and Owl Valentine! I'm really proud of the pearls and pins that I added in each flower bundle!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy-For my Tweetheart
Stamp Paper: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Vintage Touch, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip, Real Red, WhisperWhite
Paper: Bo Bunny
Accessories: Flowers, Pearls and Pins from Michaels, Lace from Joann's, Brads from Hobby House UK, Flower spacers and Charm from Stamp and Create

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments!
Heidi

3 Comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and those flower spacers look perfect! How do you attach them?

Victoria said...

gorgeous cards love the pearl pins and the lace beautiful colouring xxx

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card and a fabulous interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!