Thursday, February 17, 2011

ABC Christmas D is for Double Trouble


I could make Christmas cards all year long! They are so fun to make with all of the fun embellishments, paper and images.

The current ABC Christmas Challenge is D is for Double Trouble. I combined my creation with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #89

For D is for Double Trouble, we need to use a digital image, 2 papers and at least 2 embellishments!  We could also use 2 images - 1 can be a sentiment.

My image is a cute Digi I got from Cuddly Buddly
2 Papers from the Basic Grey Jovial Line
2 Embellishments: Ribbon,  Holly and Ivy


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Cuddly Buddly Digital Stamp Peace on Earth, Whimsy Stamps Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Vintage Touch, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Basic Grey Holly Ivy Sizzlit, Christmas Red Stickles.

For the second challenge in a row, I received Top Three honours! I got it for my No Red She Said card. This was one of the 14 cards I made for the last challenge. I won one of the two random prizes for the challenge!  I ordered myself some Penny Black Christmas Stamps from Simon Says Stamp!

Thanks for visiting!

13 Comments:

Unknown said...

But...this is just the cutest card ever!!! Love that image!! Hmm...i really should get started with my x-mas cards...i always say that..all year long..And then the same panic 2 weeks before x-mas..*lol*

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi... wow you really rock at these Christmas cards... I love that you love Christmas cards all year long too! love the image and those papers and holly and ivy are yum too!
Hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

Linda Anderson said...

Heidi, this is one adorable Christmas card!!!! Good for you for working on them already. Love the holly embellishments as well as that yummy BG paper!!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Your cards are always gorgeous! It is always a treat to see them each week.. This one is no exception. I love Christmas cards all year lone too! It is gorgeous! thanks for joining us Heidi.
Nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Oh Heidi, your card is awesome, I just love that image. I haven't been over to Cuddly Buddly for agaes time for a visit. I just love your card, and you'll be so organised for Christmas with all your cards made. Awesome job I just love it. Great papers and ribbons.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and sharing your card.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Genevieve said...

Another stunning card Heidi! I love the Dp & the adorable image. Thanks so much for p joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve DT

Arlana 11426 said...

Wow what a sweet image. Such rich gorgous papers and embellishements too!!! Arlana@SSW!!!

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card - gorgoeus papers too!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Jeannie said...

Good for you keeping up with the holiday cards! This is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Another fantastic card Heidi! I love the richness of this card with those beautiful papers. The image is adorable too. You sure have a flair for fabulous cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon-DT

Jayne Hayward said...

This is gorgeous and love the dp and the beautifully coloured image usd.

Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. You image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Carissa :)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!