Monday, February 14, 2011

Belles 'n Whistles

This weeks Product Spotlight at Stamp and Create is Belles 'n Whistles. These stamps are charming and have a lot of character!



I used used Belles 'n Whistles Tea Time. The sentiment if from Friendship Ticket sentiments by Whimsey and is cut using the Whimsy Ticket Die. I used Basic Grey Capella Paper, May Arts Ivory Satin Pleats Ribbon and Trimming, a large Prima Tropocale Liliput Rose , small poppyfield Prima- Fairytale Roses, and two Large Half Round Headpins with some added pearls from my stash.

5 Comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Heidi!! I just love your coloring of this sweet image. Your layout and design with all those gorgeous flowers and the Whimsy ticket is stunning! Love it!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

awwww...stunning!!! I absolutly LOVE this card with it's soft image,romantic flowers & pearls...Have a great day!

debby4000 said...

So adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Cecelia said...

This is beautiful Heidi! I love Belles and Whistles, they have beautiful images. I love your dp and love the soft orange of the roses. Hope you had a great weekend;0)

Hugs x
Cecelia B

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Heidi, love the soft colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!