Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Penny Black Garden Friends

I am too busy to do any rambling...You're only here to see my creation anyway :-)



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Penny Black Garden Friends, PTI Sentiment
Stamp Paper: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Rose Red
Cardstock: SU Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Paper: Echo Park
Brads, Flat Flowers, Jewels from my stash, in other words....dont remember the vendors.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.
Heidi

3 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Heidi, fab cute image and colours.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card heidi....love the pretty flowers and papers......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Pauline C said...

Very cute and pretty heidi - love the colour scheme and flowers. Thanks for your fab interpretation of my sketch and for entering this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!