Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ABC Christmas - Take 2

Samantha over on the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog reminded me that I can enter more than once. I like this sketch so much....it's SIMPLE! It's perfect for quick, very nice cards.  So...bring it on! I wish I had thought of this last week. So over the next few days, I'll be posting the ones I can quickly create. So far I have done three more, here is the first.

Now ABC Team, no need to comment on all of them...I'm doing this for my own good!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV James the Bear, PTI Sentiment
Cardstock: SU Real Red
Paper: Bo Bunny
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Oval Punches

Thanks for looking!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! WOW!! and WOW! on all three cards!! Great job! I love all of them for all different reasons! GREAT job! hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Awww...soooo cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!