Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOTV Sketch by Dawny

With all the Christmas cards I did for the ABC Christmas C is for Clean and Simple, I forgot to post the Christmas card I made for the LOTV Challenge 84. I have so many LOTV Christmas stamps that have yet to see ink. I purchased them last year after I had finished a majority of my Christmas cards. So I am sure you will be seeing a ton more LOTV Christmas cards from me in the near future!


Supplies Used
Stamps: Igloo for Two, PTI Sentiment Take Three Winter
Cardstock: Retired SU Buckaroo Blue
Paper: Echopark Wintertime
Accessories: Martha Stewart Snow Flake Punches, SU Rhinestone Brads, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Icles Stickles.

Thanks for looking!
Heidi

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

awww... what a cute image!! Love the card!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Heidi.
luv
Debby

AN said...

Aivan ihana --talvinen kortti-tykkään paljon!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!