Monday, February 7, 2011

MM Love

The theme for the latest Magical Mondays Challenge is Love/Valentine's Day. I used an adorable Wild Rose Studio Fairy, Faye with Flower.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Faye with Flower, PTI Sentiment
Stamp Paper: Copics X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Spun Sugar
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Wilton Heart Doily, cricut used to cut heart shapes in sentiment,  May Arts Silk Ribbon, Razzle Dazzle Shimmerz.
Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments!
Heidi

4 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Heidi.
luv
Debby

Marion said...

Hi Heidi, Such an adorable card and love that little Fairy. Great layout and fabulous ribbon bow.
hugs
Marion

Jayne Hayward said...

I love this image and you have coloured her in fantastically. Love the heart shape doily and the dp.

Jayne xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw how sweet Heidi!! I just love this image, your coloring and your layout with dp! Fab bow! Have a great day!!
hugs,
Chris

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!