Friday, March 2, 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Ideaology

I'm having a blast getting inky and messy with this mixed media stuff. I made another journal. One can never have too many journals! I made this one for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Idea-Ology Bonanza.

Too many Idea-Ology pieces to link, but here is a list without the links
Grunge Letters (behind the Foil tape sheets)
Alphabet pieces painted with silver paint (on the frame)
Word Keys
Keyholes
Timepieces
Game Spinners
Sprocket and Gears
Swivel Clasps
Philosophy Tags
Tissue Tape
Paper Stash - Crowded Attic
Gears Embossing Folder
Sanding Block
Alcohol Ink - Stream
Frayed Burlap and Aged Mahogany Distress Ink

The Stamp is from Unity Stamps Co. stamped with SU Black Craft Ink and embossed with Black Embossing Powder.

Thanks for visiting!
I love reading your Comments
Heidi


3 Comments:

nessy said...

wow!! another amazing creation heidi ~ beautifully made!
vanessa xx

Catherine said...

Oh Heid this is absolutely GORGEOUS ! You amaze me every time... You are such a talented Lady, I am sure I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Candy C said...

Heidi...your book cover is fantastic! I love all of the beautiful colors and texture you've created! I love your wrapped ribbon behind the Cabinet Card frame. Great touch of color! I love your background design and your addition of all of the Ideaology pieces is perfection! Well done! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! <3 Candy

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!