Sunday, January 16, 2011

Penny Black Saturday

The first stamping products I was introduced to were Stampin Up. The first non-SU stamps I fell in love with were Penny Black Hedge Hogs!

I made this card for the following challenges
Penny Black Saturday #134 - Card Buffet: I have Patterned Paper, Ribbon, A Charm, 3 flowers
Sketch Saturday #138
Cute Card Thursday #147 - Monochrome
Crazy 4 Challenges #70 - Thank You



Supplies Used:
Stamps Penny Black Slapstick Garden Visit
Stamp Paper: Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Dusty Durango, Copic Markers
Card Stock: SU Dusty Durango
Paper: SU Dusty Durango
Accessories: Prima Marketing Flowers, Flower spacers and pearl brads from Hobby House UK, White May Arts Silk Pleats ribbon, SU Dusty Durango Ribbon, Charm from my stash.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.
Heidi

7 Comments:

Silli said...

So very pretty...love the sweet image and your wonderful coloring!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Heidi.
luv
Debby

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

You like another favorite of mine, Penny Black. I bought this stamp before Christmans and was thinking I should stamp him. Thanks for the inspiration. Really pretty.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card heidi...love your adorable hedgie......thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Heidi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and the papers.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Vanja

Jo said...

totally adorable! *claps*
Thank you for joining us at sketch saturday this week
Jo xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!