Sunday, January 9, 2011

Penny Black Pink Birthday


I'm back with a second post for the day. There will be a third with the start of the Wags 'n Whiskers Pin Up Girls release!  

I'll spare you the rambling.(I dont have much to say) This card is for the following challenges:

Saturday Challenge #116 - Tons of Texture (A new challenge for me). I used two different embossing folders

Charisma Cardz - Birthday (A new challenge for me)




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Penny Black, Whimsey Stamps
Stamp Paper: Copic X-Press it Blending Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Blushing Bride
Card Stock: SU Blushing Bride, Basic Grey, Neenah Solar White
Paper: SU Blushing Bride DSP
Accessories: Nestabilities Petite and Scallop Ovals, Whimsey Ticket Die, Flower Spacers and brads from The Hobby House UK, Maya Arts Crochet Lace

Thanks for Visiting!
Heidi

3 Comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and fabulous texture, thank you for sharing with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Mel X said...

Fabulous. Love the design and super cute image.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter. Good luck.

Mel X

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!