Monday, January 17, 2011

Would you like to win a $25 Gift Certificate?


Lacey, the owner of Stamp and Create has been very busy getting ready for a big move from Florida to Georgia. She had to go out of town this weekend, I didn't  have time to put a Product Spotlight on sale. Therefore, she decided to offer a $25 Gift Certificate instead!!

All orders placed from today through Sunday will be entered into a drawing for a $ 25 Gift Certificate!!

Even though there isn't a specific product so showcase today, the Design Team still has some cards to share to give you some ideas for Valentine's Day!!



I used Hare's my Heart from the latest High Hope's release. I also used some Kaiser Craft Pearls and a heart shaped Charm.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments

5 Comments:

Victoria said...

beautiful car dhun x

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Another awesome High Hopes card. Great coloring, and I like the colors you chose.

Anonymous said...

Hello Heidi! Thanks so much for visiting me and commenting on my card. You had a question regarding the image I used by Mo Manning. I actually got this image as a Facebook freebie, but it can now be found in the Birthdays and celebrations category in Mo's shop. Hope this helps!
Luv /Hanna

Anonymous said...

Awwww, your card is adorable! Love this bunny! I was wondering what the name/brand of the papers you used are?? I love them, they're really so perfect for this cutie!

Pauline said...

Heidi Hi! I just found your blog .... I love your style! I haven't looked beyond this beautiful bunny yet, but I know I'm in for a real treat! I love your clean and simple, but embellished style... Gorgeous!
hugs and blessings from Australia,
Pauline

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!