Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sketch Saturday #151

I used one of my new Belle's 'n Whistles stamps for Sketch Saturday #151


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Belle's 'n Whistles Little Friend, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride
Paper: My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink Fine and Dandy
Accessories: Pearl Lace Ribbon from Joann Fabrics, SU Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Recollections Pearl Swirls from Michaels, Lacey Cirlce and Circle Nestabilities, SU Tag Die, SU Modern label and word window punches, Whimsy Shapology Double Scallop Border Die.

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

1 Comment:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!