Sunday, April 10, 2011

ABC Christmas G is for Girly - Take 2

I decided to redo my ABC Christmas G is for Girly entry. This time I used the colours that were in the challenge, Pink, purple and silver. I was never good at reading directions lol! I used the same Stampavie image since I think it is really girly!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Chic Shopping, Sentiment PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Perfect Plum
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather
Accessories: Silver Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Designs Petite Oval and Petite Scallop Oval Nestabilites, Marianne D Creatables corner die, Polka Dot Sizzzix Embossing Folder, Brads from my stash, Pink Pom Pom Trim from Stamp and Create, SU Oval, Scallop Oval and Wide Oval Punches

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

4 Comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Heidi! I love your take 2:-)! Lovely image, great layout and papers and I love all the silver! Thanks for joining us again at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card Heidi - your colouring is fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Lacey Stephens said...

Awesome card, Heidi!! Love your take on the G challenge!! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge again!! I hope you are doing well!
~Lacey

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!