Wednesday, April 20, 2011

High Hopes Bunnies Bears and Balloons

I made this card for the High Hopes Challenge #107 Bunnies, Bears and Balloons. I made it for my family. The bears represent my dad, brother and me. I'm the one in pink :-)


Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Group Hug Stamp and Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Early Expresso
Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose
Accessories: SU Oval and Scallop Oval Punch. Brown Pearls from Basic Grey, Pearl brads and flower spacers from Hobby House UK. Love charm from Stamp and Create, Flowers are a mix of Prima, Recollections and Wild Orchid Craft.

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

5 Comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lacey Stephens said...

This is such a cute card, hun!! I love this image - I REALLY need to remember to order that next time. Thanks again for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT Coordinator

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Heidi.
luv
debby

Lin said...

Heidi, this is adorable. The image is perfect for the bps, and the lo is so pretty.

Love how you have reversed the order of the BPs in the little square in the centre.

Lin xx

Tanya S said...

Awwe so completly adsorable!!Thanks for joining us this week at High Hopes!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!