Monday, April 11, 2011

High Hopes Bunny

This week at Stamp and Create we have a Product Spotlight that will get you in the mood for Easter!!

This week all stamps in the Bunny Category are on sale 25% off!

The sale runs through Sunday night at midnight.
I made this Easter card for my brother, perfect for the High Hopes #106 For the Boys Challenge.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:High Hopes Bunny, Bunny with Gift.  PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: Night of Navy
Paper: Basic Grey Life's a Party
Accessories: Whimsy Shapeology Penant Die, Petite Oval and Scallop Petite Oval Nestabilities, Oval and Scallop Oval SU Punches.

Thanks for visiting!

7 Comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heidi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cecelia said...

Super cute! I have this same stamp and love it! I will be inking him up again this Easter too. Hope you had a great weekend;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Heidi!This is so cute!!I love the colors an d the image is stunning!
Hugs,
Chris

Jackie Thomas said...

Wow Heidi, this card is adorable. Fab dp and layout. hugs xo

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card Heidi.
luv
Debby

Tanya S said...

Awwe this bunny has always held a little spot in my heart.Great card hun!

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh, Heidi! This is such a wonderful card. I love the papers and layout that you used. Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have another fun one for you today!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT Coordinator

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!