Monday, April 4, 2011

Stamp and Create - Shaped Card Challenge

It's time for another challenge at  Stamp and Create!
This month's challenge is being hosted by Chris.
Her challenge is a double challenge:
Buttons and Shaped card

The prize is


Here is my creation


I used Mia with Flower from the latest Wild Rose Studio Release. The paper is from the Basic Grey June Bug Collection. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Friendship Ticket set. I also used the Whimsy Ticket Die, the Bow Easy and spotlight featured Basic Grey Pyrus Buttons.


Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

3 Comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG you are so clever. This card is fantastic. hugs xo jackie

Lin said...

GORGEOUS! Absolutely stonkingly fabulous shape and your image is perfect for it.

Lin xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!