Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stamp and Create Easter Sale

To celebrate Easter, stamp and create is having a sale.
April 22 through April 25 you will get 10% off whole order using discount code "easter"


I used Belle's 'n Whistles Happy Mail stamp coloured with Copic Markers. I also used Basic Grey Curio Paper, May Arts Ivory  Pleated Ribbon and Trim. The sentiment is from Whimsy and is cut using the Whimsy Shapology Ticket Die.  The Big Cream coloured flower is from Prima. The smallers cream and brown flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft.

5 Comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heidi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Victoria said...

Amazing work, love it love it love it xxx

Lin said...

Such a gorgeous card Heidi, love all the little additions and the image is so beautifully coloured.

Lin xx

Sue B said...

Wow! a gorgeous card! the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured. Love the ribbon and flowers, perfect design.

Sue xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Heidi, this is stunning. I adore this stamp and you've coloured it to perfection. Hugs xo Jackie

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!