Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ABC G is for Glitter 10/27 Add Image

On the ABC Challenge Blog we are featuring the letter "G". G is for glitter! Such a great embellishment for snowy wintery cards! Our Sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp. Such an awesome store you can buy just about anything you need!

It's hard to see in the picture, the white paper is covered in glittery swirls. I also used a glitter snow writer to add glittery snow effects on the scene.



Supplies Used:
Stampavie Star Gazing
Reminisce Glitter Paper
Glitter Snow Writer by Deco Arts
Oval Nestabilities
Copic Markers

I hope you get a chance to play with some glitter and make something fun!

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.
Heidi

3 Comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, what a wonderful card. I love it great colours for nightime and your image is just so cute. I think I might get the nestabilities petite I've borrowed a friends once or twice in the circle and really like that as well have to buy both!!! I've have the the classic size. Santa might put it under my tree!!!LOL Do you ever do that buy a gift for yourself have it wrapped up and put it under the tree from Santa? I think my husband thinks I'm mad oh well.
Hugs
Kathie

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HI Heidi i have to tell you i didn't realise you were from the BAY AREA!!!! My husbands family all live out there.Next time i go i'm gonna have to catch up with you lol!!!

WHAT a STICKIN CUTE CARD!!!That white paper with the glitter is beyond gorgeous i bet it's really sparkly up close.Just simply stunning card hun,RubyM:)

CarlaKH said...

This is just goergeous..love the sweet scene.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!