Monday, November 1, 2010

Poinsetta Fairy

Happy November! I hope all you happy crafters out there are knee deep in making their cards to send out for the holidays! I am currently knee deep in lovely warm ocean water off the shores off of Hawaii! Todays card is my Design Team Member for several Challenge blogs


This month the sponsor for the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog is Stamp and Create.


I used the Sweet Pea Poinsetta Fairy. I also used Basic Grey Jovial paper and May Arts Olive Silk Ribbon, Wild Orchid Craft Poinsetta Flowers and SU Real Red Brads.
Thanks for visiting. Be sure to check out all the creations be all three design teams on their blogs!


Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi


3 Comments:

Glenda said...

Your card is just beautiful. I just love all the red you used!

Disney Fairy Wall Stickers said...

A card that is wonderfully and pretty well made. he flowers, the colors and everything are just so pretty.

Jayne Hayward said...

This is totally gorgeous. This is one of favourite stamps and you have coloured her in lovely. Great dp and love the flowers.

Jayne xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!