Monday, November 15, 2010

Havin' a Ball!

This weeks Critter Sketch Challenge Blog #40 is Texture it. Use stickles, glitter, embossing powders....anything that adds texture. This months sponsor Stamp and Create is having a product spotlight on items that help you add texture! It's the perfect time to stock up on these items because they are on sale!


I used High Hopes Havin' a Ball. I also used Basic Grey Jovial Paper, May Arts 1/2" White Silk Ribbon, Crystal Stickles, and White Liquid Applique.

Be sure to check out the creative takes on this weeks sketch by the following Critter Challenge DT members.

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments!

3 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, wonderful sweet snowman and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

OMG! how great is this card, Heidi! I love all the snowflakes and the liquid applique for the snowballs. I don't know why I don't have any of that but I'll have some real soon! Fabulous DT post.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!