Monday, October 4, 2010

Magical Mondays-Back to Nature

Our new challenge for Magical Mondays is Back to Nature. I was sad to see that not many of you went underwater with us for our last challenge. Hopefully a little nature will be more inspiring! Wild Orchid Crafts is the sponsor for this challenge. They are offering a cool prize of some flowers and pins!



Major Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV, PTI Sentiment
Paper: Kaiser Craft Lush
Accessories: Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Beaded Circle Nestabilites, Martha Stewart edge Punch, Pins from Stamp and Create

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments!
Heidi

5 Comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning colouration, my fave image, loving the papers too hugs Pops x

Distressed Miss said...

Fabulous card Heidi, I love the bold colours and the detail on your fairy is stunning.
Hugs
Clare
x

Glenda said...

What a wonderful card! I love the colors you used! So vibrant and beautiful. I especially love the rosese! I just love any kind of flower!

Jayne Hayward said...

This is just fabulous. I love the colours used and the beautifully coloured image. Great layout and love the colour of the roses too.

Jayne xx

CarlaKH said...

this is just adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!