Monday, October 11, 2010

Stamp and Create Product Spotlight-Wags n' Whiskers Wee Ones

Happy Monday! The product Spotlight at Stamp and Create are Stamps from the Wags n' Whiskers The Wee Ones collection!  I showed this card to my dad and he said it reminded him of me when I was a younger. Except that my hair is brown!  This card will make a great congratulations card.


I love the new picks that Lacey had started carrying. You can see a close up of one of the colour selections below.



Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

1 Comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so fun and beautiful Heidi! I so love your colors, coloring and all the flower and pick details on your card. Gorgeous layout!
hugs,
Chris

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!