Monday, October 4, 2010

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer awareness. Stamp and Create's monthly challenge is to use Pink for Breast Cancer and or to make a card for encouragement.  This week Stamp and Create is having a product spotlight on angels and fairies! Those battling this horrible disease need a lot of gaurdian angels! What better way to help than with a cheery card using angels and fairies.

I used Whiff of Joy Melinda Blowing Kisses. I also used Basic Grey Olivia Paper, Kaiser Craft Snow Pearls, May Arts White Wrinkled Ribbon, May Arts Pink Crochet RibbonPrima Fairy Tale Pink Roses, and a card made by me would not be complete without a Heart Charm!

I lost my mother to Breast Cancer in 2005. Not a day goes by that I do not think about her friendly voice and warm hugs. I know that she is watching me from above and enjoys seeing me be so creative. I made this card with her in mind, I wanted to let her know that I am always thinking about you!


Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

1 Comment:

mulberry station said...

Oh Heidi, I wish you had of entered your card last week. It is just adorable. Your emblishments are so cute too. I love pearls and little heart and those wonderful flowers. Your coloring is perfect!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!