Monday, September 27, 2010

Stamping Friends are the Duckiest!

The Critter Sketch Challenge Blog challenge # 33 is a sketch. This is the last week with our Sponsor Sew Many Cards. I combined this sketch with the Stamp and Create "My Heart Stamps for You" Product Spotlight. All My Heart Stamps for You are on sale.



I used My Heart Stamps for You Stamping Duckie Set. I also used the **New** Basic Grey-Pyrus paper, which is great for fall or masuline themed cards.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

6 Comments:

Glenda said...

This is so pretty. I love how you cut out the corners! That paper is to die for!

Anonymous said...

fabulous card! I love the paper and the image is perfect!

Moira said...

Oh gosh.. this images is hilarious!

Wonderful card!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love that sentiment, I use "just ducky" all the time. Great job with the sketch.

Joan V said...

Oh wow, Heidi, this is just so funny. Brings a smile to my face. I just love this image. Your coloring is great. Thanks for sharing. Sure wish I had this stamp.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a fun scene Heidi!! I love your use of Pyrus paper and your coloring!! Great job with the sketch!!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!