Monday, September 13, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge # 31

I'm back with this week's Critter Sketch Challenge Blog weekly challenge.

This week your challenge is going to be school related. By this time most children have returned to school for the year. This would be a fun time to create a school project. We would love to see something other than a card this week. Think altered item for a teacher or special school friend.

I made a keychain for a teacher friend. Her classroom has a locked cabinet for special books that her students get to read as a reward for exemplary behaviour. I used an image from our September Sponsor Sew Many Cards.



Be sure to visit these blogs of a few members of the Critter Sketch Design Team to see xemplararytheir delightful creations for this weeks challenge. I do hope that you are inspired to enter the challenge! I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.
Heidi

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute keychain! Great job coloring the image. It's a perfect DT project.

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute keychain, wonderful bright colors!

Basement Stamper said...

Love how you used the image and the keychain is great!

Melanie said...

Heidi super, super cute, love it!!! What a fun, cute tag, you did an awesome job with the challenge.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!