Sunday, September 19, 2010

D is for Distressing and Lili of the Valley Challenge Sketch by Lena Katrine

This weeks challenge for Lili of the Valley is a sketch by Lena Katrine. I used new Christmas papers from Echo Park. I love this paper, I know you will be seeing plenty of creations with this paper!  I distressed the edges of all of the paper so I am entering it into the ABC Challenge-D is for Distressing. I used white liquid applique for the snow and silver paint for the tinsel around the tree post.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV Christmas Robins and LOTV Sentiment
Stamp Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury Cardstock Vanilla
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Garden Green
Paper: Echo Park Christmas
Accessories: Liquid Applique, Prima Ivory Flower, Recollections Red and Brown Flowers, SU Circle punches.

Thanks for Visiting! I love reading your comments
Heidi

4 Comments:

Victoria said...

wow this is amazingly glorious work - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Heidi and such a wonderful take on Lena´s sketch. Your image is adorable and coloured to perfection, love these papers and your gorgeous floral detail.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Marcea said...

what a gorgeous card. Your use of the sketch is wonderful. Great colours and details. Thanks for playing along on LOTV
-x-

Lisa Minckler said...

Adorable!!! Just wonderful.....so, so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!