Friday, September 17, 2010

High Hopes Spots or Dots

High Hopes has moved their weekly challenge to Tuesdays! Challenge #88 is Spots or Dots. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday #120.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Sitting Snowy with Flake, PTI Sentiment
Stamp Paper: Neenah Solar White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distress Old Paper, Copic Makers
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Accessories: Square and Snowflake Nestabilities, SU Circle and scallop circle punches, Eucalyptus and Icicle stickles, Distress tool, American Crafts Pearl Brad, SU Brads, SU Linen Twine

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.

Heidi

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

O wow this is soooo nice, I loooove those colours and the papers are beautiful, and what a cute stamp, adorable :) Hugs xxx

Lacey Stephens said...

Gosh, Heidi!! What a great card! I love the fantastic sketch and wonderful color combo!! Beautiful coloring as well! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!
~Lacey

Kathie said...

Oh Heidi!! He's super cute, I do love your colour combo together the Aqua and Brown are awesome. It's a great card. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful Heidi.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!