Saturday, September 11, 2010

Magical Monday Lace and Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Here is my card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday #66 and Magical Monday's Challenge #4-Lace. I coloured Wag's n' Whiskers Nichola with Copics and then used stickles on her wings, and part of her dress.

I am trying something new with my picture. I didn't use a white backdrop. Please let me know what you think.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Nichola Wags n' Whiskers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Pale Plum
Stamp Paper: Neenah Solar White
Cardstock: American Crafts White, Bazzil Green, SU Pale Plum
Paper: Basic Grey Koshi
Accessories: Petite Oval Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Trellis Punch, Maya Arts Lace, Marvy Flower Punch, Marvy Leaf Punch, SU Rhineston Brads, Crystal Stickles

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments.
Heidi

13 Comments:

Simple and Sweet said...

Ooh, what a pretty card! Love the colors and your image is really pretty! Love the glitter that you added! Thanks for joining us this week!
Erika - SSW

mulberry station said...

Oh Heidi, this ia absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful iamge and great combination of colros and paper. Love the lace trim!
Nancy SSW

Kathie said...

Oh Heidi, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! I adore Mauve she is just so pretty and I love your papers, lace and flowers. You stun me each week with what you have up your sleeve always something new and stunning. I do like the dark back drop. I always used white then I noiticed that Liza from Pink Candy Stripes uses Black, I have also tried it and I think that you focus on the image better. Have a look at Liza's site and see what you think http://pinkcandystripes.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for joining again this week and good luck with your card.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling! Love the green and lavender. Nice border! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Genevieve said...

Stunning card Heidi! Beautiful colours & beautiful image. Thanks so much for playing along this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve

Jackie Randolph said...

Heidi, this is so beautiful!! Love the pretty papers, and your coloring of the image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SSW this week.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a stunner! Love the purples with this image. The lace and added glitter are the perfect touch! I like the dark background. Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Jeannie said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jayne Hayward said...

Beautifully coloured image and love the dp.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday.

Jayne xx

Distressed Miss said...

Super card Heidi, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
Hugs
Clare
x

Annie said...

a beautiful card with this darling fairy image. thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
hugs, annie x

Lacey Stephens said...

This is awesome! I love it!! Great layout and beautiful coloring!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, Congratulations on being in our top three this week at SSW, in my eyes your always in the top three your card was just so beautiful. Congratulations once again.
Hugs
Kathie

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!