Monday, May 30, 2011

Stamp and Create-Product Spotlight Whiff of Joy


This weeks product spotlight at Stamp and Create is Whiff of Joy. All WOJ stamps are 25% off! These stamps are awesome with nice thick red rubber!


It's never too early to start with your Christmas cards. Stamp and Create carries a number of Whiff of Joy Stamps perfect for Christmas! I used Whiff of Joy Winter Buddies, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Paper, Raindrop Echo Sentiment by Whimsy and Ticket Die, May Arts White Silk Ribbon and White American Craft Pearl Brads.

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful cards hunny I love these, my favourite is the birds! :0)

Lin said...

Two gorgeous cards, but I love the top one particularly. Love the bright colours you have chosen and all the little additions.

Lin xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!