Wednesday, May 4, 2011

High Hopes Anything Goes

I made this card a while ago for a different challenge, but decided I wanted to use a different colour scheme. So this card got put in my "Computer folder: available to use for blog posts". I rarely get a chance to use those cards for challenges, but in this case I found one! Thank you High Hopes for having a broad challenge this week!




Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Lenny's Love Me Nots, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Mellow Moss
Paper: SU Mellow Moss DSP
Accessories: May Arts White Silk Ribbon, Silver Flower Button from Joann Fabrics, Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft. Petite Scallop and Circle Nestabilities, SU Oval and Scallop Oval Punches.

Thanks for Visiting!
Heidi 

4 Comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Awww, this is a cute image that you have coloured perfectly x
Love your layout & colour combo.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh, Heidi! This is soooo adorable!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge again! :-)
~Lacey

Tanya S said...

Fabulous hun!!Great layout!Love all the distressing!Thanks for joining us at High Hopes

Hugs Tanya

debby4000 said...

Oh Heidi this is gorgeous and so cute, don't you just love that dragon.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!