Monday, May 9, 2011

SC Product spotlight Charms

The Product Spotlight at Stamp and Create is Charms. All charms are 25% off. Perfect time to stock up!I love using charms on my cards!


Stamp and Create carries a ton of images of Bears. What better way to accent a bear image card than with a cute bear charm. Iused the Large Open Bear charm with the cute Wild Rose Studio Toby with Roses stamp. The paper is from the gorgeous 6x6 My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Gertie pack. No card is complete without a bow made using the Bow Easy and my favorite go to ribbon White May Arts Silk Ribbon.


Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Heidi!! This is such a lovely, stunning card!! Love everything about it!!! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

marsha said...

Heidi, this is just too cute! Love the image and great paper choices and colors!
Hugs,
Marsha

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! This is just the sweetest Heidi!! Love the sweet bear, your papers and your layout!! Too cute!!
hugs,
Chris

Jackie Thomas said...

OH this is so sweet Heidi. Perfect in every way.
Hugs Jackie

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card Heidi.
luv
Debby

Lacey Stephens said...

How sweet! I love the colors you used and all of the fun layers!! Big hugs!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!