Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sketch Saturday #3 - A Friendship Recipe

I made 4 cards using the Sketch Saturday Challenge # 147.

This is the third. I love all the strawberries!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: LOTV Sprinkled with Sugar, Recipe Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Accessories: Heart Embellishments by Jolees, Whimsy Scallop Border Die, SU Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

1 Comment:

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, I love this card it's really cute and those Strewberries are amazing I was looking for some the other day couldn't find any as good as those one's you've used. Love this card.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!