Saturday, March 12, 2011

LOTV Flowers

I have tons of birthday cards to make for May Birthdays. Yes, I said May. I like to prepare early! The Lili of the Valley Challenge this week is Say It With Flowers


Supplies Used: LOTV Thomas - Big Bunch of Flowers,  PTI Sentiment
Ink: SU Melon Mamba, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Melon Mamba
Paper: My Minds Eye
Accessories: Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Flower Spacers and Pearl Brads from Hobby House UK, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Kaiser Craft White Pearls, SU Ovals and Scallop Oval Punches, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Button from Joann's.

Thanks for Visiting!
Heidi

5 Comments:

cowboydutrem said...

What a big bunch of flowers! Love it!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!! Love the papers and all the sweet flowers! That image is so cute too!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Heidi, amazing work.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dena said...

Stunning! I love it! I just bought these papers and love how you used them!
Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!