Monday, February 21, 2011

Stamp and Create Product Spotlight - Kenny K

Now it's time for a new Product Spotlight at Stamp and Create.
This week we are showcasing Kenny K rubber stamps!!
Through Sunday night, all Kenny K stamps will be
on sale 25% off!!



Chris Olsen makes the most awesome 3D projects. She inspired me to try my own. I made a cute box to hold my iPods and countless sets of headphones. I made the box using the Pop 'n Top SVG file from a Perfect Presentation. I used Download Diva Kenny K for Whimsy Stamp.  I used some colourful Basic Grey June Bug paper, May Arts White Silk Ribbon and the bow easy.

Thanks for Looking.
Heidi


2 Comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great looking box!1 Love thoese Kenny images...hmmm have to hunt down some here in Sweden...=)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Heidi!!Awesome gift box!This is stunning!!I love the colors and your coloring is amazing!!
Hugs,
Chris

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!