Thursday, February 17, 2011

LOTV - Favourite Colours

I made this card for a family friends' Mother In Law. When she asked me to make the card, I asked for her what her MIL's favourite colours.  This week's Lili of the Valley Challenge is perfect for a card I made a while ago, but have yet to post on my blog!

Coral and Teal


Supplies Used:
Stamps LOTV Fairies Present, Dreamy Days Sentiment
Cardstock: SU Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal
Ink: copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch Ink
Paper: Imaginesce
Accessories: WOC and Prima Flowers, flower spacers and brads from Hobbyhouse UK, Marianne D Creatables die, Tear Drop Lace and Flower charm from Stamp and Create

Thanks for looking!

2 Comments:

Nicola said...

Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Heidi, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Daisychain said...

Beautiful card Heidi, love the colours you have used, an unusual combination. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!