Saturday, February 5, 2011

ABC Christmas Clean and Simple

The ABC Christmas Challenge this week is Clean and Simple. They provided up with a Clean and Simple Sketch! Do you see a new blinkie on the right side of my blog? I was chosen as one of the top three for the ABC Christmas B is for Black and White Challenge! Thank You Ladies! I tried to explain what this was to a family member and he decided it should be called a POB, Pat on the Back award!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: CC Designs Sugarplum Polar Bear, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics (Not sure of the Colour)
Paper: Echo Park Wintertime
Accessories: Sizzix Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Felt Snowflake trim

Another Christmas card out of the way and put in my stock pile for December!

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi, Your card is perfect! you have done a great job with the sketch! love the colours and the image too!... Don't forget you can enter again if you want too! :0) just think of all those cards you will have done for Christmas! YAY!! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, what a cute card :-) I love this image and the papers and design are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!