Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter Wonderland and Blog Candy Winner

I recently stumbled across a line of stamps and digital images called Cuddly Buddly! I wanted to buy a ton of their stamps, but with Christmas right around the corner, I decided to settle for buying some digital images instead. I am okay doing this since my latest favourite paper (Xpress Blending Card by Copic) to use for colouring with my copics can go through my printer and not jam it up! I see more digital images being downloaded in my future!


It has been a while since I have made a card to enter into some challenge blogs.  This cutie is being entered into four! It's final destination will be to my brother as his Christmas card!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Cuddly Buddly Digi Stamp-I'm Dreaming, Sentiment from Whimsey Stamps
Paper: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: SU Night of Navy, Bravo Burgandy
Accessories: Maya Arts Maroon Ribbon, SU Tinsel thread, SU Nestabilities big snowflake, Martha Stewart Small Snowflakes, Tim Holtz Snow flake border, Silver Stickles, Whimsey Stamps Ticket Die, PTI Die (Under Big snowflake) The Hobby House pearl brads.

Blog Candy Winner

Blog Candy Winner: theCook

Félicitations d'avoir été choisi au hasard le gagnant!
(Congratulations on being randomly selected the winner!)

Please email Lacey at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net to claim your prize of three stamps of your choice! (Please note she is very busy with the holidays, so be patient if she doesnt respond immediately)

Be sure to check out my dear friend Vicky's Blog for the current stamp and create blog candy give away!

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.

Heidi

21 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, this card could not be any cuter!!! Love all your sparkly snowflakes!! Your brother will love it! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Heidi, this is the cutest card ever!!! I love your adorable inage and I especially like how you trimed it all out...from the tinsel, to the silver snowflakes and the darling ticket sentiment. Nice to have you join us again this week.
Nancy SSW

Linny said...

A lovely Card Heidi. Thank you for joining in our Challenge over on Cuddlybulldy.

Sharon Basel said...

I love this card! The cutest image ever with all that sparkle and those beautiful papers just makes this gorgeous! Love the perfectly selected embellishments. Bet this is even more pretty in person. Great take on the sketch and we appreciate you joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
All the best,
Sharon
SSW-DT

cowboydutrem said...

Thank you so much for picking me! I'll have a difficult time to choose only three stamps :-D

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Daniele said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly and good luck
hugs from Daniele

Lori Aragon said...

Your card is soooooo adorable Heidi!!!

Love and hugs ~ Lori

PinksyDoodles said...

Ooh this is gorgeous. I love the sparkly snowflakes. Thank you for joining our "Icing on the Card" challenge at Cuddly Buddly.
Clare x

Katie said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for entering it into the Cuddly Buddly Challenge!

Katie x

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, hi it's great to see you again or your card. What a pretty card don't you just love Cuddly Buddly images, they were some of the first digi images I ever bought and they are super cute. I also bought digital design papers as well. Your card is just too cute for words. Great job. It's been very hot over here the start of your summer came in spring, this weekend and today we've had some much needed rain!!! The ground is so hard our lawn has cracks in it already. I think well be dinning outside around the pool on Christmas Day just to keep cool. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Great New Year.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck. Hope to see you here again soon.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Delphine said...

What a gorgeous card! The image is lovely, the DPs are fantastic and I love all the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Heidi, this card is adorable. I love the image but I love your silver snowflake and accents. Thank for joining us again at SSW!

Jayne Hayward said...

Beautifully coloured image and dp used. Love the snowflakes.

Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Jeannie said...

What a happy little hedgie! This is just adorable and all of the snowflake sparkle couldn't be more fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Your brother will love it! Such an adorable card and I just love that image!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Annie said...

that's such a cute little critter and you have created a gorgeous festive card for your brother. thanks for taking the time to join in our icing challenge on the Cuddly Buddly blog.
Merry Christmas!
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and just perfect for G is for Glitz love all the extra silver too, good luck! and hope you will continue to play our challenges in 2011 too! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

cowboydutrem said...

Thanks, I've received my stamps and I love them! Here's a post with the first stamp I got to use: http://faitmainparthecook.blogspot.com/2011/01/everybody-art-challenge-124.html

cowboydutrem said...

Here's the second stamp I chose:
http://faitmainparthecook.blogspot.com/2011/02/wags-n-wiskers-challenge-47.html

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!