Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ABC J is for...Jewels

eckkkkk, I thought I had scheduled this post for this past week, it should have posted On Wednesday December 8.

 
This week on the ABC Challenge Blog we are featuring the letter J. J, for Jewels is being brought to you by one of our regular sponsors, Simon Says Stamp. I decided to make a tag this week.


Supplies used:
Stamps: Background snowflakes - Tim Holtz Grunge Snowflakes, Whimsey Stamps Holiday Ticket Sentiment
Accessories: Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches, Nestabilities Snowflake, PTI Mat Stack 2, Scallop Oval Punch,Silver Embossing Powder, SU Rhinestone Brads, Frosted Lace Stickles.

I hope you get a chance to participate this week!
Thanks for visiting.

Heidi

2 Comments:

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Heidi.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, a lot of work to with all the embossing to love the colours my favourite :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!