Monday, December 13, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #44 No Patterned Paper

Happy Monday eveyone! I hope everyone is over filled with holiday spirit what ever  holiday you celebrate. I have a real cutie to show you today. The Critter Sketch Challenge Blog challenge #44 is no patterned paper. Our current sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. They carry a wide range of images from cutesy stuff to ladies with attitude.

I used some amazing silver Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Designs. They do a great job of embossing with cuttlebug folders, embosssing plates and probably anything you use to emboss! I used three different sizzix folders on my card. I used the Martha Stewart deep edge snowflake punch for the snowflake piece.


Supplies used
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Stamp Paper: X-Press It Blending Card from Copic
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Neehah Solar White
Accessories: Sizzix Basic Grey Embossing Folders, Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities, SU Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Red Satin Center/ Reversible Ribbon

Sadly, this is my last post as a member of the Critter Sketch Challenge Team. I have decided to step down and let someone else get the opportunity to be a member of a fantastic group of designers! Melanie is a wonderful Deign Team Leader and April has been a fantastic "assistant"! The Critter Sketch Challenge Blog Design Team opened many doors for me leading me to be a design team member of three other amazing blogs!

Lacey, the owner of my favourite place to shop, Stamp and Create is giving her store blog design team members the opportunity to give away some Blog Candy this Holiday Season! This week it's my turn! I am offering a random winner three stamps of their choice from Stamp and Create!


2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Aww how sweet this is, love the colours and all that shimmer and yes that stamp is such a cutie. Have a nice day, we're going out today as it's a public holiday. Hugs xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heidi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!