Monday, August 29, 2011

Stamp and Create Magnolia Product Spotlight!


Happy Monday! Over at Stamp and Create, we took a break from the weekly product spotlights for summer. The product spotlight is on the new Winner Take all Collection from Magnolia Stamps Lacey just started carrying.
 
What better way to "end" the summer with a fun vacation montage.  These are all pictures of some of my favourite things to see while I am snorkeling!
Clockwise starting with the top left corner.
1. Me doing the Shaka hand wave
2. The view from the ocean of the Hawaiian coastline
3. Honu aka Sea Turtles
4. My Dad doing the Shaka
5. Manta Rays at night while they are dining
6. A Snowflake eel (I love seeing eels)
7. Puffer Fish
8. Lots of random fish snorkeling over a reef
9. A Pair of Yellow Tangs. (Yellow Tangs mate for life and you always see them in pairs)
10. Moorish Idol (Gill from Finding Nemo)
11. Sea Cucumbers
12. Dolphins (It's only happened once, but dad and I went snorkeling one day and two huge pods of dolphins showed up. It was amazing to see them play, jump, and to hear them talk to each other)
 
There are not any pictures included but I love to see occasional Octapus (Dad and I saw one ink an eel during a fast pursuit)
 
Lastly I love seeing the Humpack Whales when they visit the Hawaiian Islands (I might freak out if I came face to face with one while snorkeling) So, I added a humpback whale charm!

I used Magnolia Swimming Tilda, perfect for all those vacation pictures that you need to scrapbook. I accented her the 5"x7" piece with Fancy Pants Beach Babe 6x6 paper, Large Flower Spacers, and Basic Grey Origins Brads. The smallest brads in all of the Basic Grey Brad sets as well as all of the mini brads fit perfectly in the center of the flower spacer.

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

1 Comment:

Victoria said...

lovely work the image fits fantastically with the layout photo's

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!