Monday, August 22, 2011

Our next challenge Magical Mondays challenge should be an easy one as it's a sketch  I created by me!
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Emma's Store

I got out some of my spritz spray and eclipse tape (tape used for masking) and created a unique card base. After I removed the tape, I outlined the sprayed parts with a copics liner then added the grosgrain ribbon.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Dwight  by Dustin Pike, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Seafoam Mini Spritz, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Taken with Teal, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Accessories: SU Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Twinkle Tots from Taylored Expressions, PTI Jar Label 2

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Marion said...

Hi Heidi,
Fabulous card and super cute image. Loved using the sketch.
hugs
Marion

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card Heidi!! Love the dragon and your design!! Thinking of you!!
hugs,
Chris

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!