Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ABC P is for Presents

This week's ABC Christmas Challenge is being hosted by the lovely Samantha. The theme she chose is  P is for Presents, Packaging & Photo Inspiration!
ABC Photo Inspiration Make a gift, gift box/bag or tags
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week Simon Says Stamp A $15 voucher
Photobucket
Stamp Fairy -3 digital images of the winner's choice.

Do you like how my image is a collection of photos?....Just like Samantha's photo inspiration! Quite clever in my opinion!
I used images from stamps sold by Simon Says Stamp
Red Tag Cat: Fluffles Sweater
 
Christmas will be here before you know it! I hope you will have all your cards ready just like I will!
 
Thanks for visiting
Heidi
 

6 Comments:

Catherine said...

I simply adore your tags Heidi ! They are absolutely stunning ! May I ask you how you made the shapes ? I have never seen anything like it before and I love it ! Hugs from Catherine

Helen said...

These are fab Heidi - great shape...and a lovely assortment of images!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Heidi these are AWESOME I love them all so different! great collection! the present you attach these to better be good or the tag will out shine it! thehehehe :0)

Delphine said...

Very clever indeed, Heidi! And your tags are super cute! I love them! Hugs Delphine xx

Fuzzy Slippers said...

These are marvelous! Did you use a die for the shape or make the pattern yourself? I adore them. :)

Brook said...

Beautiful tags. I love them! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!