Thursday, May 20, 2010

High Hope Challenge

This week's High Hopes Challenge is being hosted by Sirpa. Her challenge this week is to create a baby card or a card for a young child. I thought I had this stamp in my collection, but alas I didn't. I placed an urgent order with Lacey over at Stamp and Create. She was terrific and shipped my order on Monday, and it arrived on Wednesday. Phewww, enough time for me to stamp, colour, and make my card.

The paper is from Martha Stewart Baby Boy mini paper pad I got from Michaels. I also got myself an i-top Tool by Imaginisce. Ahhhh, I love making embellishments that match the card. I used three different papers. I used one with stars to match the stamp, a polka dot design and then a piece with cute elephant and button circles. I used the small i-top paper puncher, punched some of button circles and made them brads! I nestled the brads into photo corner pieces I made with a Stampin' Up punch. The ribbon is my wonder find from Target. You cant really see it in my photo, but I used white DMC floss and attached a baby footprints charm that Lacey included with my order! (Thanks Lacey)




Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Bedtime Bear, Greeting: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Card Stock: Stampin Up Sage Shadow, Barely Banana
Paper: Martha Stewart Baby Boy
Accessories: i-Top Tool, i-top small paper punch, small i-top brads, Stampin Up photo corner punch, small oval punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, Ribbon-Target, baby footprints charm-stamp and create

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.

3 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous colours too.
luv
Debby

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Heidi
Such beautiful colours, papers and details. Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

Lacey Stephens said...

Heidi, you did such a great job with this card!! I love it!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge last week. We have another fun one this week...Spring Flowers! Use an image with flowers, DP with flowers, or add flowers to your card! We would love for you to play along again.
~Lacey
High Hopes DT
www.stampandcreate.com
PS your other order is going in the mail today along with your prize from last week's challenge and Tim Holtz folder.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!