Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stamp and Create - A great place to shop!

One of my favourite places to shop is StampandCreate.com. I discovered Lacey's store when I could no longer buy High Hope Stamps directly from High Hopes. I discovered a lot of other stamps I could buy there including, Stampavie, The Greeting Farm, Kraftin Kimmie. I can special order items such as the new Tim Holtz Dies and embossing folders. She also carries some great embellishments like ribbon, flowers, pearls, and charms as well. Just about everything on this card, I purchased from her store.

The Stamp and Create Store also has a blog. Lacey has recently started a monthly challenge on the blog. The first challenge is to use Ribbon.





Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Olivia with kittens kiki and sugar, Stampavie Sentiment-Rachelle Anne Miller
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Old Paper
Cardstock: SU Soft Suede
Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Accessories: Nestabilities, SU Oval, SU Wide Oval, SU Scallop Oval Punches, Ribbon: Satin Center/Reversible Ribbon-Mauve , Prima Roses-Fairytale Roses Orchid, Fairytales Roses Poppyfield, Fairytale Roses French White Basic Grey opaline designer half pearls - Swish
Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments!
Heidi

1 Comment:

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh, Heidi!! This is just gorgeous!! I love your layout and your coloring is so gorgeous!! Fantastic bow...everything is gorgeous! I would love to use it as a sample in the store...let me know if I can!! Oh, and thank you so much for playing along with our very first challenge!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!