Monday, December 5, 2011

Stamp and Create Vintage Christmas

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Now the following is not going to make a whole lot of sense to my international followers, instead just insert your favourite sports team in the year end matches/ralley. My Virginia Tech Hokies lost to Clemson, but somehow ended up in the Sugar Bowl! WOW! All I can say is that Virginia Tech Fans are the BEST! The fact that the fans travel so well to supports our Hokies has a lot to do with getting selected for one of the top Bowl games!

Now onto the fun stuff. Over at Stamp and Create, this months challenge is Vintage. Going Vintage is very trendy at the moment, so it should be easy for you to jump in and make something creative!

This weeks product spotlight is the ever popular Bow Easy. You can buy 3 at the slae price. They would make a perfect gift for any ribbon loving person!



Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

6 Comments:

Victoria said...

this is beautiful hun xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Rit.xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling Heidi!! I just love your coloring of the image and your vintage details!! The combo of papers and the gingham are the perfect touch!!
hugs,
Chris

Catherine said...

I simply ADORE your card Heidi ! The image is so so sweet and the DP's are gorgeous ! Just the perfect Christmas card ! Hugs and love from Catherine

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Really lovely hunny xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!