Monday, November 14, 2011

Stamp and Create Birthday Category

Over at Stamp and Create!!
This week's new Candy is:

The candy ends Sunday, Nov 20th at 7pmEST
**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create Store's banner in the sidebar of your blog and link it to http://www.stampandcreate.com/...
 
Now it's time for a new Product Spotlight Sale!!
In honor of Lacey's 40th birthday on Wednesday, November 16th,
all stamps in the Birthday Category are on sale 25% off!!
 



I also created an easel card using Wild Rose Studio Motorbike. The paper is Echo Park Dots and Stripes 6"x6" Paper Pad. I also used Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears and Metal Corners.

Thanks for visiting!
I love reading your comments
Hugs
Heidi

4 Comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Heidi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I've added the link to the blog candy - thank you!
Sarah

Carissa said...

Wonderful masculine creations. Hugs, Carissa

Catherine said...

Gorgeous cards for a man Heidi ! I always struggle with them ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!