Tuesday, November 1, 2011

High Hopes Anything Goes-Take 2

 I prepped my post for this weeks  High Hopes Anything Goes Challenge by posting my picture in the DT folder and adding the picture to my prescheduled post, thinking I'd go back and "write" my post before it went "live"  I've been side tracked getting ready for my first craft faire that I forgot to put any content in my post. So I am "re-doing" my post and giving you some extra pictures.


You might remember my wreath post during the last High Hopes Release.
Here is it again:

I am donating this wreath to the raffle for the craft faire!

But I had so much fun making the first one, I decided to make 2 more to sell at the faire! Here they are:





All of the projects pictured above use Snowmen from the latest High Hopes Release, and Basic Grey Nordic paper. Which is perfect for the latest challenge I've "discovered" BasicGrey Challenges. I don't know it has taken me so long to find this challenge. I found it on my detailed inspection of all the challenges listed on the Feline Playful Blog. My favourite designer paper is Basic Grey. I love just about every collection they release.  So these wreaths are perfect for the anything goes challenge # 56

So for the Basic Grey Challenge Team: The Basic Grey item I am using is Nordic Paper.

Thanks for visiting!
And Don't forget to participate in the High Hopes Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs
Heidi

6 Comments:

Brandi said...

All of your projects are wonderful! :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous creations.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

OMG ! Your wreaths are absolutely gorgeous Heidi ! What a talented Lady you are ! I love them ! Hugs and love from Catherine

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous creations! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Hugs Mieko xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my gosh, Heidi!! The card is just stunning. But to see you have created 2 more wreaths!! Oh my goodness, you have been busy!!
~Lacey

Unknown said...

Those snowmen are just brilliant x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!