Monday, July 4, 2011

Stamp and Create July Challenge

I love the month of July. We are in the heat of the summer! And my birthday is later on this month! The Stamp and Create challenge for July is Ribbons and Bows!



I used Whimsy Stamps Very Present Helpers by Crissy Armstrong. I also used, Whimsy Raindrop Echo Sentiment Celebrationi Pennants with the coordinating Pennant die. The paper is Echo Park Summer Days. The Bow is made using the Bow Easy and Yellow May Arts Satin Center Reversible Ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is the sweetest image and your choice of colors and coloring is gorgeous!! Darling!! Gorgeous take on the sketch!!
hugs,
Chris

Helen Dooley said...

How cute. Love the image and the color choice is wonderful.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!