Monday, July 25, 2011

Red and Teal Magical Mondays!

Our next Magical Mondays challenge has a colour theme which is RED and Teal. Our sponsor for this challenge is All That Scraps who are offering a $15 store voucher to the winner.
Please remember to also use a magical image.


Supplies Used
Stamps: LOTV Fairies on Tip Toe, Sentiment Printed on my Computer
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI VIntage Touch
Cardstock: SU Bermuda Bay, SU Real Red, X-Press It Blending Card by Copics
Paper: Crate
Accessories: Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, PTI Parisian Doily Die and Small Doily Die, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, SU Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, May Arts Lace, Diamond Stickles

Thanks for visiting!
I love reading your comments!
Heidi



3 Comments:

Marion said...

Hi Heidi,
Such a fabulous card and my fav LOTV image. Gorgeous colouring and details.
hugs
Marion

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Adore the beautifully coloured image (one of my favourites) and love all those beautiful roses too.

Jayne xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!